DIY Photography Skills for business owners who want to kickstart their business on social media NOW!
Plan your photoshoot with the results in mind and create raving fans.
- How to attract your perfect client by being YOU
- How branding your images helps you stay top of mind
- How to plan your photoshoot with the results in mind
- How to create photos that showcase your expertise
- How to build client relationships and create raving fans
My Promises to You:
- When you’re authentic, you attract the right clients.
- Branding your images helps you look more like an expert in your field.
- You’ll use your time efficiently to get the most out of your photoshoot.
- Confidence in posing, makeup, and clothing will help raise your comfort level in front of the camera.
- You’ll end up with a library of photos to use when you need them.
- When you connect to your audience on a regular basis, you’ll stay top of mind.
Patty Wells is a photographer specializing in professional headshots and brand photography.
In 2008, Patty began her photography journey, taking pictures of everything from weddings to families to events to maternity. She found a love for glamour photography and studied makeup techmiques, clothing silhouettes, and posing to bring out the best in each woman she photographed.
Now, Patty brings these concepts to the businesswoman who wants to look her best while still being genuine in her photographs. She is passionate about creating authentic, business-focused images that help business owners truly connect to their ideal clients.
Patty is the creator of Branding that Clicks, a brand photography program designed specifically for female entrepreneurs and business owners.
DIY Photography Skills
Content will be available beginning February 1, 2021.